.BARCELONA domains at Gandi.net
Accreditation: Gandi has been accredited .BARCELONA since January 2016
Price: see the .BARCELONA price list
Terms and Conditions
Assigning: .BARCELONA domain names are open to anyone with a nexus to the .BARCELONA community. You must be linked to the community on a linguistic, cultural, tourism, commercial basis, or any other activity conducive to the welfare of this community.
Syntax: from 3 to 63 alphanumeric characters or a hyphen (excluding in the first and last place)
IDN (accented domain names): no
Registration period: 1 to 10 years for general opening, 1 year for Sunrise, other priority registration phases and Landrush period
Third-level domains: no
Private domain registration: no
Registration: During the registration, you have to indicate the reason of your registration and the intended use of your domain name
Applications for all 5 categories will be accepted simultaneously and will be allocated at the end of the Launch Phase according to the following priority order :
1. Sunrise TMCH : reserved to owners of a trademark registered and validated with TMCH
2. Public Administrations : reserved to public administrations with competences in the province of Barcelona
3. Local Trademarks : reserved to non TMCH validated trademarks with effect in the area of influence of Barcelona applied on or before June 13th 2012 and granted on or before July 8th 2015
4. Local Entities : reserved to local entities with legal seat or place of business in the province of Barcelona
5. Landrush : open to any party who meets the .BARCELONA eligibility conditions
During Public Administrations, Local Trademarks and Local Entities, please select the Sunrise period on our interface without uploading SMD file. Orders will not be automatically sent to the Registry and we will contact you to finalize your request at the Registry. For this purpose, we may request additional documents.
During Local Trademarks phase, please provide your trademark number during your order.
Renewal: domains are deactivated upon expiration. It is possible to renew up to 45 days following the expiration date
Disputes: URS and ERDRP